What's new

Chania, Crete

tirediron

Watch the Birdy!
Staff member
Joined
Jul 8, 2005
Messages
45,715
Reaction score
14,785
Location
Victoria, BC
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
A few pictures from my wanderings around downtown Chania, Crete. Posted here since there's a little bit of everything. Please bear in mind that these are pretty much right of the camera; I'm posting them 'as-is' since I have access to a WiFi connection right now. Hopefully in a little while, I'll be able to get the final versions posted. As always, suggestions, thoughts, input always appreciated.

Panorama, City of Chania, Crete (Posted as a link due to it's size)[/url]
Old Harbour, Chania, Crete (Posted as a link due to it's size)[/url]
Pictures taken in, and around, Chania, Crete:
Alley.jpg

Beach.jpg

Boat.jpg

Chair.jpg

Daisy.jpg

Lighthouse.jpg
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom