What's new

Channel Hardware Pic 1

manaheim

Jedi Bunnywabbit
Staff member
Supporting Member 📸
Joined
Sep 2, 2005
Messages
14,457
Reaction score
3,329
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
If you guys like this one I may post more. Well, hell, even if you don't, I may post more. :) I'm curious to hear what you have to say about it.

Took this on the Boston Duck Boat tour using my Nikon D100 with a 28-100mm f3.5/4.6 lens. We were going out through some public access channel to get into the Charles River. (yes, I love that dirty water)

Channel%20Hardware%20-%20001%20adj%20crp%20pub.jpg
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #2
bumpage...

I know people posted on this one in the critique forum, but figured I'd give it one more shot to see if anyone here had anything to say. No worries if not.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom