What's new

Chantelle.... finally some one new :)

Hmmmmmmm. Interesting/different/unique.


I like it.
 
you already know what I would say...
 
That's it!!!

*packing my stuff and tent and going to Australia, you need to make me look beautiful on photographs
 
Yeah, I like them both! Always good stuff.
 
Yes, both gorgeous. Love your work. Her clothing choice are great too.
 
Both are great in my uncultured opinion. The bra is the king in the first, such an unusual juxtaposition. The second one is especially good. Wonderful light and great mood. I wonder what is the idea behind leaving so much space on the right? I think trimming a bit on the right brings the sun lit spot on the left into play and gives it a better balance. Currently there is some tension in the compositional balance, I guess it is intentional. It would be great to know your thinking behind it.
 
I love the creativity and effort to set up the shots. May I suggest some cleaning up of the skin on pic two (spots on her legs). If you like it all natural, will do too.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
The first has a dreamy feeling to it, and the second is... sensual without being vulgar. Yep, what's not to like? Attractive model, very nice light, good posing, good post-processing...
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom