Verbal $100 Joined Mar 2, 2005 Messages 2,904 Reaction score 148 Location Washington State Feb 3, 2006 #1 That's right, I think this shot shows character! Either that or it needs to be cleaned. I call this shot "Hand-Picked"
That's right, I think this shot shows character! Either that or it needs to be cleaned. I call this shot "Hand-Picked"
Peanuts TPF Noob! Joined Jun 16, 2005 Messages 2,905 Reaction score 85 Location Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 3, 2006 #2 Wow amazing amount of detail and clever title for the second photo there. More photos of yours that look amazing in black and white :thumbup:
Wow amazing amount of detail and clever title for the second photo there. More photos of yours that look amazing in black and white :thumbup:
Verbal $100 Joined Mar 2, 2005 Messages 2,904 Reaction score 148 Location Washington State Feb 3, 2006 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 Thanks a lot Brit =)
J JonMikal TPF Noob! Joined Jul 28, 2004 Messages 12,262 Reaction score 327 Feb 3, 2006 #4 excellent Jon! i see you keep them in your mouth too :lmao:
Verbal $100 Joined Mar 2, 2005 Messages 2,904 Reaction score 148 Location Washington State Feb 3, 2006 Thread Starter 🔹 #5 JonMikal said: excellent Jon! i see you keep them in your mouth too :lmao: Click to expand... Thanks! And of course I do! Just wait till I make millions off the invention of flavored picks!
JonMikal said: excellent Jon! i see you keep them in your mouth too :lmao: Click to expand... Thanks! And of course I do! Just wait till I make millions off the invention of flavored picks!
JohnMF No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Mar 25, 2005 Messages 3,009 Reaction score 11 Feb 4, 2006 #6 them fender plecs already do have a rather nice flavour!
duncanp No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Nov 15, 2005 Messages 3,390 Reaction score 43 Location Sheffield Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 4, 2006 #7 really like the first :thumbup: