Characters

Jnet

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
web.uvic.ca
I have just recently discovered this photography forum and I like it a lot. Here is my maiden post. I thought I would start by showing you photobugs some of the characters that have come into my life. Any C&C's are welcome. :D

1-01.jpg

2-03.jpg

Dan03.jpg

bodyparts04.jpg

Very interesting shots!!!!

welcome to the forums by the way!!

your female models are very pretty as well...

md

ooo nice shots, interesting angles, expressions. Welcome to board! Wicked maiden post!

Do you photograph models for a living? The have a very polished and professional look to them.

very nice, lovely colors, perfect lighting .. lots of character :D

Welcome Jnet! those photos are wonderful. I especially love the 1st and 2nd.

BTW, I clicked on your homepage but got a 404. Just a heads up.

Great start, welcome aboard!
Favorite is the first one, I like the second but the positioning doesn't seem right.

MDowdey: Thankyou, The models will like that.

Vonnagy: I do not photograph models for a living ( although I would like to do more of it). At the moment I am just experimenting a lot. Mostly with friends who would like photos of themselves or friends who just happen to be around when I go tigger happy... suckers! haha.

Thorniest: Thankyou

Dew: lighting is tricky sh*t, I just try my best. I love to try and capture a person's character in one single shot, but usually it's more like 3-4 because everyone has some many sides.

Lula: Thankyou

Voododocat: Thanks, and I fixed it now so you can all go see my other photos too.

mrsid99: It looks like everyone agrees too, with the first one.

I'll post more later today...

I really like the last one. The expression you caught is great. I like the mood created by hiding behind the starfish. Well done.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back