Charity Golf Outing question

redlightboogie

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hi all, I'm brand new to this list, but am not new to photography. Anyways, here's my question. I'm currently doing an internship at a nonprofit orginization here in Cleveland, and we have a Charity Golf Outing with 32 4-somes playing. It is my job to take pictures of each 4-some as they make the bend after the first 9 holes. Anyways, this whole sha-bang is being sponsored by Enterprise Rent-A-Car and I want to be extra sure I get superb looking photos.

I guess I'm asking for film recomendations more than anything. Most of my work has been B+W up to this point, and I don't know much about color film. I have the technical aspects covered as far as cameras, lighting and the such. I just need a film where the colors pop. I don't want dull looking photos. If anyone could help me out and possibly give some visual examples of different films, that would be great.

Perhaps someone has done a study/comparison of different film and there maybe is an example on the web somewhere??? Thanks for the help, and is anyone has any other tips to make this a successful experiance for me, are recomadations are greatly appreciated!

~Matt Kaiser~

Most reactions

New Topics

Back