What's new

Charleston Aquarium

NoahHasty

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 7, 2011
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
Location
ASHEVILLE
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
lcharlottecharlestonhomelake001.jpg


I don't know about this forum but on SkatePerception usually works so I'll try that.

if it doesn't work: [URL]http://i1115.photobucket.com/albums/k548/NoahHasty/lcharlottecharlestonhomelake001.jpg[/URL]
C&C!!!
Taken on: Bronica ETRs... and I THINK this was Kodak 400vc? maybe. idr.
self crit: THE SCREEN. I blackened it out in post but I thought it would be more appropriate to post the original
 
I agree with your self crit about the screen, it's very distracting. How does it look after you blackened it out?
 
What's that thing hanging in-between the two? LOOL ;)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom