What's new

Charleston Dock Reflections

Too much blue for me. Also too much negative space on the bottom, below where the reflections end. It's also not terribly sharp either, even on close examination. I followed the link to view closer to see if perhaps there were some nice detail crops of the boats/dock with reflections to be pulled out, but the shot is too soft for that.
 
Too much blue for me. Also too much negative space on the bottom, below where the reflections end. It's also not terribly sharp either, even on close examination. I followed the link to view closer to see if perhaps there were some nice detail crops of the boats/dock with reflections to be pulled out, but the shot is too soft for that.

Thanks Buckster. I agree, it's not going to win any sharpness awards ;)
 
I loved Charleston when I was there. I know it's been shot a gazillion times, but have you shot the battery at night? I'd love to go back and shoot that.
 
I like it, but I think composition wise, you could still improve it. Still, a nice shot, and well worth going back to really nail it!
 
Which Marina is this? I live in Charleston too. Looking for people to shoot with all the time. PM me if you're interested.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom