CHASE!!! Oi! over here....

Geez, you'd think a site admin would...ah never mind, if I finished it I'd be pulling a Bace :lol:

*cough cough*
Chase has exceeded their stored private messages quota and can not accept further messages until they clear some space.

*taps foot quietly*

I'm pretty sure Chase has about a million things going on at once at the moment. He'll be along soon :D

Thanks alison, I know he'll get around to doing it. hehehe I was just joking. :) I've saved the message and it can wait.

AlisonPower said:
I'm pretty sure Chase has about a million things going on at once at the moment. He'll be along soon :D

Maybe we'll flood your inbox then :eyebrows: ...only kidding :lol: I was just giving the old man a hard time ;)

I'm not!!! I swear. hehehe

You know, you're the only one I hit on in PM's Ian.... now come 'ere..... *whack*

I figured you were joking, but wanted to let everyone know he wasn't just avoiding doing work :D If there is anything that the other admins can help with just let us know :mrgreen:

A good whack over the head with a bonsai usually sorts them out pretty quick. ;-)

ferny said:
Oooo, so what methods have you found that do work? :mrgreen:

Offering either, a bag of Reefa, Alcohol, Choclate (fave with the female admins) or ****** favours. :lol:

Most reactions

Back