What's new

Chasmatic

Quick--run dow to the corner!!! There's an exterior wall with some fresh paint that is going to be drying TODAY!!!!!!!!! Make sure to shoot in raw mode! Use the 35 to 100mm focal length range, and get CLOSE!

So you're saying... Boring? :)


Wow, you've really honed those perceptive skills, to pick up on that. :lmao:

I disagree, actually--but then, some people just don't appreciate photos of big wood. :D

Seriously, I love taking pictures of wood textures, and bark, and old tree pieces--they have so much character! I like #2, and I *really* like #4.

I'm just a little sad about the whole thing, because:

--you hate bugs, and bugs are cool.
--the poor wood is now burned in the fire, and it never did a thing to you. :lol:
 
Last edited:
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #17
Yeah, I didn't think it was QUITE as bad as drying paint, but.. :lol:

And yes... the wood deserved to burn.

Actually I'd been looking forward to burning it because it was SO dry and full of nooks and crannies so I was pretty sure it would burn most goodly.

It did!

:)
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #18
Oh and bugs are evil.

:)
 
Rabbits are evil.
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #20
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Bugs inside my house are evil they have trespassed upon my territory and therefore deserve the death penalty! Outside bugs are okay, I like the close ups of the log they gave me an idea to try an experiment of my own :-P
 
a117c592-c099-4f7d-b10c-948d4b3a96f3_zps6add5bb3.jpg
 
13671084.jpg


I shot this a while back...underneath this paint is FAKE wood siding!!!!!
 
Did you take the pictures down? I can't see any of them. :(
I want to see what the excitement is all about.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom