Chatroom for the forum.......

mishele

Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I made the suggestion about starting a chatroom on the forum. And this is what BIG MIKE had to say,

"Good question. I think 'the powers' would consider it, if there was enough demand for it. Posting in this section is the first step. If you can drum up enough support, it will be strongly considered."

So if you think it could be a useful tool and a way to learn more about your fellow photographers let us hear from you. Thanks

My vote:

I think it's a good idea. We had one once and it went away (I'm not sure why). The problem is keeping it flame-free. I would like to see it keep to photography and family-friendly, as there are many chat rooms out there for other topics. I think the last one was restricted to supporting members, if I remember correctly.

I belive it was lost as the site changed owners - however in the time up till that point (at least half a year) it only got on/off usage. It was used well for some periods but also spent a lot of hours unused.

Also no matter it level of use it is somethign quite major to control well - someone (team) has to moderate and review the logs to make sure things are going smooth - to keep the flames and fighting out.

Be nice to have though so I'll put my name down on a yes

Hmmmm searched and couldn't find ...

Oh well, lostprophet comes to the rescue. I can't run it here at work, though ...

lol... speak of hidden pages.

heh guess it did just fall off the main taglist along the top instead of being removed

its very very quiet though...

heh guess it did just fall off the main taglist along the top instead of being removed

its very very quiet though...

I'll try it this evening when I get home from work. Can't do chat's from my work machine.

I think the last one was restricted to supporting members, if I remember correctly.

The last one was open to anyone.

I would love to have another one!

Where is the link? I'm in there now, via LP's link, but where do I have to go to find it later?

I cant get it to work.......been on it for 10 minutes now....wont connect.

I cant get it to work.......been on it for 10 minutes now....wont connect.

What browser?

I could never get it to work on Firefox. Works fine on Opera.

Hmm odd - I think you can use other applete to join it and stuff - you could try using a different browser perhaps? (its working for me OIIIIIO and Lost Prophet )

Most reactions

New Topics

Back