Cheap 200-400 lens pix

rallysman

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Here's a few from the lens that some say is worthless. For $120 I'm fairly happy with it LOL
all @ 350-400mm
main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

I like number 4 the best. While I do agree, for the price, its not bad, especially if its all you want to or can spend. But I have decided, instead of spending 120 now, and then 400 later. Ill just wait, and save my 120. Plus not having the lens I want now will make me work harder to produce different shots and unique shots, with the same lens I have owned.

It'd be nice if you can tell us what brand those cheap lens are.

I left that part out because a lot of people look at images differently when they hear what it is. Last time I brought it up everything was discounted as trash because they had a predetermined opinion.

I left that part out because a lot of people look at images differently when they hear what it is. Last time I brought it up everything was discounted as trash because they had a predetermined opinion.

I an understand that. BUT, now that we've seen the images I'd be very very interested in a $120 200-400 that can do that.

It's a promaster lens. I picked it up used about a year ago. It's certainly nothing stellar, but no more than I use it I'm pleased:)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back