What's new

Cheap 200-400 lens pix

rallysman

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 17, 2009
Messages
414
Reaction score
0
Location
Indiana
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Here's a few from the lens that some say is worthless. For $120 I'm fairly happy with it LOL
all @ 350-400mm
1
main.php

2
main.php

3
main.php

4
main.php

5
main.php
 
I like number 4 the best. While I do agree, for the price, its not bad, especially if its all you want to or can spend. But I have decided, instead of spending 120 now, and then 400 later. Ill just wait, and save my 120. Plus not having the lens I want now will make me work harder to produce different shots and unique shots, with the same lens I have owned.
 
It'd be nice if you can tell us what brand those cheap lens are.
 
I left that part out because a lot of people look at images differently when they hear what it is. Last time I brought it up everything was discounted as trash because they had a predetermined opinion.
​
 
I left that part out because a lot of people look at images differently when they hear what it is. Last time I brought it up everything was discounted as trash because they had a predetermined opinion.
​

I an understand that. BUT, now that we've seen the images I'd be very very interested in a $120 200-400 that can do that.
 
It's a promaster lens. I picked it up used about a year ago. It's certainly nothing stellar, but no more than I use it I'm pleased:)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom