Cheap developing for expired film

That's actually not a bad price per roll, and Dwayne's is reputable. I can't remember film developing ever being $3 a roll, that would have been quite some time ago I'd guess!

I got to thinking that the Advantix was not 35mm, but was an odd smaller size. Looked it up and yes it was; I never knew this but read it took different machines to develop it. You might want to make sure Dwayne's knows that, although once they get the film they'd let you know if they can't develop it.

My lab is RAISING prices TO $2.50 a roll! FROM $1.15 a roll.... $200 FOR ONE ROLL IS INSANE to me at least. Good god, you could send your film to meand I could have them develop it and I could scan it for less than $5-postage and developing. That's it.

If it were one roll, I would totally share your apoplexy. However, the OP has 26 rolls that need developing. I forgot that for a second too when I first saw the $198 quote from Dwayne's :)

What do you do Minicoop? Get in your DeLorean and travel back to 1962??

I just ran across some (not all that old) photos from 2000 and the envelope showed about $10.50 for a roll of 24 exp. color.

You share the gift of extreme procrastination with my Mom. She made me a chess set for my 16th birthday in 1975. To this day it awaits finishing.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back