Cheap flower background and a pup

CherylL

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
It is snow/rain/sleet here today. Stuck at home and inside. I used a trifold white poster board with a black cloth. A silk flowers in the back and held the vase of flowers in the front. I shot this wide open to get out of focus flowers, but his nose is too soft. Of the 3 pups he was the only one to sit and stay today. I trimmed his eyebrows so he can see. Don't know when we will get to the groomers.

Quincy with flowers
by Cheryl, on Flickr

The set up:
032220_029SMw.jpg

Nice, but wait, this is Quincy?? Am I mixing them up? or did they all switch personalities? Quincy isn't giving us the hairy eyeball and the others didn't want to pose?? lol

Nice, but wait, this is Quincy?? Am I mixing them up? or did they all switch personalities? Quincy isn't giving us the hairy eyeball and the others didn't want to pose?? lol

Yep the other 2 did sit but had their ears back with scowls. I think I woke them up from nap 22 today.

Quincy looks pretty serious... those beautiful eyes tell a story all by them self........ hope your weather improved.. i may have this kind of weather tomorrow... great photos

Yep the other 2 did sit but had their ears back with scowls. I think I woke them up from nap 22 today.
I don't try to pick up our cat unless she first rubs against my leg. Then she's o.k. with it.

Quincy looks pretty serious... those beautiful eyes tell a story all by them self........ hope your weather improved.. i may have this kind of weather tomorrow... great photos
He was all in for a photo today. Very odd :)

Nice dog.......
Thanks Jeff

Again, a really simple set-up and a really nice result! Well done.
Thanks! The foreground flowers didn't quite work out like I planned. Maybe I needed bigger flowers or a bigger bunch.

I don't try to pick up our cat unless she first rubs against my leg. Then she's o.k. with it.
We had a dear cat that lived to 20 years. I learned early on that if you ignored her then she would come to you.

Good detail and catch lights in the eyes. When seen small on my phone, I do not mind the out-of-focus snout area.

Good detail and catch lights in the eyes. When seen small on my phone, I do not mind the out-of-focus snout area.
Thanks Derrel! When the hostas bloom outback I may try to position the pups between the plants to get the same effect.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back