cheap Nikon D300

and if you say yes to their extra accesories they still wont sell to you.

Cant you sue them? Record the conversation on the phone saying they have it in stock, then be like "Do yo guarantee my item will be shipped within a week" (lets say a week), and if they say its backordered, thats like... i dunno the legal words, false advertising or something lol.... Cant you turn them into the BBB or something if you have proof of them saying its in stock then saying its backordered?

many people try to sue them but they get out of it most of the time.

The wife got me a D300 for Christmas (yeah, lucky me), unfortunately, she got it from Broadway Photo. I didn't return the gear because Broadway Photo was going to hit me with 15% restocking fee. My wife certainly got ripped off, but I never told her that(don't have the balls). The camera was a steal alright, but the overly-inflated cheap accessories certainly made it awash. The worse part of it all, the camera is gray market, so if it breaks and is in need of repair, Nikon won't accept it.
Now about the camera itself, it is a genuine camera, not made of plastic, it just didn't come with a US Warranty.. At any rate, if I get 2 years of life from it, I'm good, then its time to upgrade to the D700.

Hope this helps.

Most reactions

Back