Check out my golden retriver

viper23326

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
It completely makes him look like a monster lol what do you guys think?

I found a cool app in apple store for my Iphone and used it for this its called "dreamception"

Attachments

• IMG_3644.PNG
    IMG_3644.PNG
    142.3 KB · Views: 127
  • FullSizeRender.jpg
    FullSizeRender.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 122
It's probably not everyone's cup of tea, but it's a neat idea. As long as you like it, use it! :)

It's probably not everyone's cup of tea, but it's a neat idea. As long as you like it, use it! :)
so reason I posted do you know any websites that can turn this in to a bigger image or help make a portrait?

so reason I posted do you know any websites that can turn this in to a bigger image or help make a portrait?
What was the size of the original photo? Are you saying this app has reduced the size of the original image?

What was the size of the original photo? Are you saying this app has reduced the size of the original image?

It looks fine I have it saved in my iphone but who can i contact to make it larger and or a canvas?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back