Chelsea | Bridal Shots

Ecstylez

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.ecstylez.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hiya! Been a while since ive posted, and even longer since I've posted work anywhere relating to wedding photography! :D

Anyhow, dug up some old photos of a model that i had a session with named Chelsea. Shot her for 15 minutes and got so many good frames out of it :D shot down here in Pompano Beach, FL

More : Chelsea | South Florida Wedding Photographer - Mark Eccleston

002fev.jpg

004sld.jpg

Hm... looked at the page... it's weird but she comes across to me as way more "model modelling bridal gown" than "bride".

Also they seem kinda washed out, and there's some weird distracting piece of her dress on her side there... almost looks like a loop to hook a train to? Might have been good to tuck that away or clone it out?

Not that it matters to the shots, but REALLY cool dress. She has a really nice smile, too. Pretty woman.

I agree with Manaheim. Sometimes the problem with models, is that they look like models. I would never in a million years think that these were actually from a real wedding. Some models can act parts well, but a lot only know how to stand there and look like a pretty model. I'm not trying to say that there's anything wrong with that, or trying to down play what they do, but it's very different from doing a convincing job of looking like a bride.

Also, the lack of scene establishment is a dead give away. Where's the rest of the wedding?

Last edited:
omg... I didn't even notice you said it was a model.

Well, there you go... she was a model, and looked like one. Funny.

Pretty girl, though. :)

I like it, but I don't like her leg placement. Her expressions are good though. Kinda fun I think.

Most reactions

Back