Cherish

PixelRabbit

A naughty little bunny...
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Normally I hate titling images, so often it ends up just named what it is or 1230-1, this one the title came easy and felt very right to me, the lines are a little curious and I like that :) Would love to hear your thoughts, thanks for taking a look!

Cherish

Wow Lew, welcome to my world!

I honestly didn't see the fetus but kinda sensed it in a way, what I see is two profiles, one in the negative space and one in positive(?).

I like the idea of playing with orange peels but alas I can't claim anything clever like that, I didn't create this just found it in a flower ;)

After reading the title and seeing the picture. I get the feeling of the inside of the womb. The color doesn't really support that but the shapes do. I also get the feeling as if its a hand cupping an unborn child. After the last picture you posted that I commented on I had to punch a hole in the wall to reset my manliness.... at this rate I will need to replace the drywall in my office...... :lol: You are really messing with my head, you know...lol

I think its great either way. :lmao:

Not too excited about this one, but the color is lovely.

i get a feeling of softly cradling something as if to cherish it. Could be ANYTHING with arms or even wings, cradling ANYTHING they cherish, don't even know what. Yet I still look at it and feel that feeling of if I cherish something. And I like to feel that feeling as much as I can so I really, really dig this.

I don't know honestly if I'd feel the same had you not named it though, if that makes sense. I dont think you could have picked a better time to name something. Either way you got me thinkin and feelin and that's a good thing! Thanks for sharing this. :)

After reading the title and seeing the picture. I get the feeling of the inside of the womb. The color doesn't really support that but the shapes do. I also get the feeling as if its a hand cupping an unborn child. After the last picture you posted that I commented on I had to punch a hole in the wall to reset my manliness.... at this rate I will need to replace the drywall in my office...... :lol: You are really messing with my head, you know...lol

I think its great either way. :lmao:

Ha Steve, I`m sure your man card is still firmly in place ;) But you are earning some serious Bunny Bonus points! Thanks for taking the time to look even if you feel your card is in danger!

Not too excited about this one, but the color is lovely.
That`s cool Bunny :)
i get a feeling of softly cradling something as if to cherish it. Could be ANYTHING with arms or even wings, cradling ANYTHING they cherish, don't even know what. Yet I still look at it and feel that feeling of if I cherish something. And I like to feel that feeling as much as I can so I really, really dig this.

I don't know honestly if I'd feel the same had you not named it though, if that makes sense. I dont think you could have picked a better time to name something. Either way you got me thinkin and feelin and that's a good thing! Thanks for sharing this. :)

Ok Weags, first, thank YOU!! You expressed EXACTLY what I wanted to say but didn`t want to lead people to it, I wanted it to stand on it`s own and your words are proof positive for me! I see the hug, the hands or arms or wings, the sense of being in the womb, the profiles, so so much in this image that really isn`t quite there.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back