The Phototron

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
2141904409_b44c4db52d_o.jpg

2. Cross-Processed
2140562968_f4d9145931_o.jpg

I would appreciate it if you can suggest improvements I could make in terms of lighting.

I don't get it.
Quit giving your pictures stupid titles...lol.

The colour is off in both of them, and personally I think they are pretty uninteresting. The model does not seem enthused whatsoever.

I don't get it.
Quit giving your pictures stupid titles...lol.

The colour is off in both of them, and personally I think they are pretty uninteresting. The model does not seem enthused whatsoever.
Yeah I'm not going to defend myself in that regard, I'll just simply say that she's not a model and not exactly cooperative either. And it's just a lighting practice.

I name the title for no particular reason, other than the strong red cast from the surface that the flash bounced off. The second one is cross-processed. Okay I couldn't think of a title, okay? But seriously I hate giving titles to pictures, unless I actually have a composition in mind to start with.

Personally I hate showing poorly photographed images. But getting feedback really makes learning quicker.

i think its quite a nice portrait actually! good job!

My only real issue, and its a small one, is the highlighted hair at the top of the frame. I know hair lighting makes the subject seem less flat, but imo the blown out hair at the top is a little distracting.

Otherwise, nice shot :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back