Cheyenne

Hoping for a smooth move for you, Wolfepak! Let us know when you are there and have established ... and make sure its plugging in the computer you do FIRST --- after that you may set up your bed, but only AFTER getting back online. OK :wink: !?

Seeing as I am missing one thing to move at this point I will make no guarantees. (We still havent rented a place yet..... gonna stay in a hotel for 3 days and hunt like mad!)

Oh :shock:

You move but don't know where to go?
That is an INTERESTING move, to put it mildly! :D

You're making it very interesting, to be sure. ;) Good luck with the home-hunting! :)

Maybe one day we can have a Wyoming meet up. I live in Riverton and I get REALLY bored. Plus, no one I know here is really interested in Photography soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

A meet up would probably be awesome. Hope all goes well for you!

Come on man...I've been around where you live. You should not be bored. ;)

Riverton is only an about an hour and a half away from Dubois (as you probably know) and maybe two and a half hours to Grand Teton National Park.

I've been a lot of places, and Wyoming is the most beautiful of all the ones I've been too. When I was there, I took something like 200 pictures...a day. That nobody is into photography there is really strange.

Wolfepack, congrats on the move. I haven't been to Cheyenne, but I know it's close to the Laramie Range, and also not too far (a couple hours, I think) from Rocky Mountain National Park, where there are many great photography opportunities. You'll see lots of elk in the evening, and of course, the mountains make for great pictures. :)

I would kill to be in the shoes of one of you Wyoming guys.

Maybe one day we can have a Wyoming meet up. I live in Riverton and I get REALLY bored. Plus, no one I know here is really interested in Photography soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

A meet up would probably be awesome. Hope all goes well for you!

Dude, Riverton is only 30 miles from Lander and 45 minutes from Sinks Canyon and all that Plus you are like an hour or 90minutes from South Pass and all that! Lots of really cool places to shoot!

(BTW the mayor of Lander is my Uncle!)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back