CHICAGO.....OUT AND ABOUT

TIM9G

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.9g-photography.fotopic.net
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello everyone, here are some shots from a recent vacation to Chicago. I thought it was a fantastic city, with plenty to picture.

http://9g-photography.fotopic.net/c952647.html

Enjoy! c+c welcome, it will help me learn
icon_wink.gif

Tim

www.9g-photography.fotopic.net

Beautiful pictures. I absolutely love Chicago... I'll have to talk my husband into taking me down there again sometime soon :)

Oi Oi Tim hows you then? bout time you joined this forum :lol:

Looks like the windy city is better then Reading :lol:

Hey TIM9G
And a very warm welcome to TPF...Love all of these photo's of the windy city..nice work and a 1st nice post..keep em coming

Wow Tim. Amazing shots.
Welcome to the forum. !

Hoppy said:
Hi Tim 'bout time you showed off your talent.:hail:
How about posting some of your airshow shots and showing Andy how its supposed to be done!!!:lol: :lol:
Ian
what is this? national pick on Lostprophet day?
If you want to see REALLY GOOD aviation shots check out AIRICs website, air to air spitfire shots! and checkout the C130 cockpit shots Mmmmmm C130

Hey, Tim, welcome to ThePhotoForum.
What do you still have to LEARN?
With photos like these, you could start your own book on Chicago right away! There is NOTHING wrong with any of them, I say.

But I suggest you hot-link two or three of your most favourites to a thread here, might give you a better feedback than just posting a link.

And hey, you all know each other? Andy (Lostprophet), Ian (Hoppy) and Tim? Who else belongs to your group?

LaFoto said:
And hey, you all know each other? Andy (Lostprophet), Ian (Hoppy) and Tim? Who else belongs to your group?

The truth of it is they are all my customers and I offer them all discounts if they promise to talk to me.

TIM9G does airshows and wildlife with me and one day, fingers crossed, the MACH LOOP hint hint;)

HOPPY, again airshows and speedway and one day he'll drag himself to a zoo with me thats not minus 8 degrees and blowing a gale

FOTO-GRAFFIC again Airshows, bit of a theme here, Rugby and speedway

lostprophet said:
The truth of it is they are all my customers and I offer them all discounts if they promise to talk to me.

TIM9G does airshows and wildlife with me and one day, fingers crossed, the MACH LOOP hint hint;)

HOPPY, again airshows and speedway and one day he'll drag himself to a zoo with me thats not minus 8 degrees and blowing a gale

FOTO-GRAFFIC again Airshows, bit of a theme here, Rugby and speedway

I think you should clarify the customers bit, this could bring some pretty bad images to mind

Hello, thanks for everyone kind comments, I cant beleive the amount of hits my Chicago gallery got. Im very motivated to try some more cities now.

Lostprophet....Oh yeah the windy city is much better than Reading. Saying that, we have lived in Reading for years and still havent got pictures of the steel man sculpture that we pass on almost every day trip. As for the mach loop, if you can guarantee some sun, I will drive us all up....if my fiesta can make it that far!!!

Hoppy.... I didnt know you had a link to my site on yours. I will add your website link to mine next time I login. Like your ocelot pics, the one at Marwell is always hiding when me and Andy go.

It takes me a while to edit all my pics but I have plenty on the way. Polar bears, seals and dolphins from USA, birds from Child Beale (taken way back in March:lmao: ), otters and football matches. Off to Sweden in June for the air force 80th Anniversary media day and show......Viggen and Draken in the flying display!!!:)

Thanks again.

Tim www.9g-photography.fotopic.net

you've got some excellent shots on there....chicago is one american city I've always wanted to visit...I'll get there one day:D

I'm from Winnipeg which is supposedly Chicago's sister city to the north...also very windy...we even refer to it at times as the 'Chicago of the North'

thanks for sharing:D

Most reactions

Back