Chicago pics C&C

kravjitsu

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I went to the city the other day and took a ton of pics, i only ended up kind of liking maybe 6 or 7 tho which sucks. Here are a few, they didnt turn out like i had hoped but i would still like some c&c on them.

cityview.jpg

daleypicaso.jpg

trainback.jpg

cityabstract.jpg

Really like the third. What were the colours in the reflection like in the 4th? It might look better in colour.

#3 is good to me...

#1 and #2 are just... umm... blah... for me.

#4 has me goin' WTF? But on a certain level I like it.

All great pics. Number 3 is my favorite one.

I like the one at the train station. I hate getting on the train after a day in wonderful Chicago. Can't wait to take my camera into the city soon! I really like seeing the water in #1 too.

Thanks for the comments everyone. I wish I could have taken more in the train station but the train was about to leave so I was in a hurry an only able to snap 2 pics maybe I can get better shots next time I go to the city

Really like the red light reflecting off of the front of the train. That TV in the center is a little distracting. If you could darken that a bit, I think it would work nice.

I like the train one best. BTW what metra station was that? I go into LaSalle St, and the platforms are a lot wider than those

i remember the last time i took shots of a the metra in chicago, the conductor yelled at me because it violated some rule about national security

The metra station was union station near the Adams st entrance. I think the reason no one said anything was cause I only had enough time to take one pic. I'm sure if I had hung around and taken more pics I would have been told to take a hike.

# 1 is nice...could be a little sharper.
#2 - what is your subject?
#3 I think the Screen and the Emergency phone sign ruined it. Maybe if you were to the right more and got more of the train in the shot; and eliminated the poles would have been nicer.
#4 is pretty cool...what does it look like in color?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back