Chicagophotoshop
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Jan 25, 2007
- Messages
- 395
- Reaction score
- 0
- Location
- Chicago, IL USA
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos NOT OK to edit
what do you think?
Man, tons of great shots. One thing that bothers me is that they seem to be oversaturated.
The 4th one dropped my jaw. In 7, I really enjoy the the regular houses set against downtown- number 13 too. It's nice to see that side of Chicago in terms of the series. Nice fountain shot, too; good placement.
If you could number them, that'd be nice.
Stunning shots....They are all awesome....I definitly needs to visit Chicago.....great city.
Awesome stuff. My dad used to work in Chicago. I loved visiting.
Is that the Buckingham Fountain I see in a few (I've only visited once) and... the Field Museum?
I haven't been in ages (dad's been relocated) and would love to visit again.