Chicago through my eyes.....

Wow. I am floored. Those are really all amazing shots.

I love the architecture in that city!

I have to agree with what EricBrian says though, too saturated for my taste! Too bad, everything else about those shots is awesome!

beautiful!!
I've only been in the Chicago airport so have never experienced the city, thanks for sharing.

The only time i've ever seen downtown chicaco from most of those angles in in flight simulator!

Wasn't there an airfield over on the 1st and far left of the 5th picture? I think it was called Megis Field.

The only time i've ever seen downtown chicaco from most of those angles in in flight simulator!

Wasn't there an airfield over on the 1st and far left of the 5th picture? I think it was called Megis Field.

thats correct. its now in the process of being converted into public land.

I loooooove Chicago, and I'm craving the city, so this thread was a nice treat! I will be up there with some friends on the 11th for a Cubs game, but I doubt I will get to see the city the way I want to, so, now that summer is here and school will be a little less stressful, I CAN'T WAIT to spend some serious time in the city!!!

OK, I'll post it because no one else has so far.....

The first thing I notice in your first pic are the seams. I'd spend some more time fixing those, trying to blend them better.

That's the only thing I don't like though.

I like 5, 34, and 41.

*Removes jaw from floor.*

I hope I can take pictures like yours someday...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back