m1a1fan TPF Noob! Joined Aug 21, 2007 Messages 297 Reaction score 0 Location Lake In The Hills, IL Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Mar 9, 2008 #1 Been just a bit to cold around here lately to get the camera out. Today was a bit warmer (30) so I thought I'd try to catch the sunset. Not the most spectacular I've seen but it was nice to get the camera out and get some fresh air.
Been just a bit to cold around here lately to get the camera out. Today was a bit warmer (30) so I thought I'd try to catch the sunset. Not the most spectacular I've seen but it was nice to get the camera out and get some fresh air.
A abraxas No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Aug 15, 2006 Messages 10,417 Reaction score 9 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Mar 9, 2008 #2 Great colors in the sky and I like how it goes to dual tone at the bottom. Makes me miss the midwest, ... some Actually, quite a bit now that I think of it. Loved Iowa.
Great colors in the sky and I like how it goes to dual tone at the bottom. Makes me miss the midwest, ... some Actually, quite a bit now that I think of it. Loved Iowa.
skiboarder72 No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jan 17, 2005 Messages 2,111 Reaction score 82 Location Greenville, SC Mar 9, 2008 #3 love the colors!