Chickens & Ducks

Joel_W

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Growing up in New York City, then moving out to Long Island when I was a teenager, I never had any real interaction with farm animals, so when I see some, I try to get a few pictures. Nothing more common then the good old Chicken. Here's two pics that I kind of really like.

$452012_271.jpg

$452012_287.jpg

Here's two Duck pictures I took the other day in between the rain drops. 1st picture I just plain blew the DOF, but I really like the human type interaction between all three ducks.

$452012_316.jpg

Here they both are wet from a quick head dunking. I really liked their reflections in the water right in front of them.

$452012_319.jpg

Joel! Holy doodles they aren't flowers! Good to see you branching out :)
Both chicken shots are beautiful exposure and sharpness :) The first one is a little too tight, she needs some room to walk into. The portrait is great but needs a smidge taken off the bottom to get rid of the small piece that is out of focus.
Love the moments you captured with the ducks! They definitely do have a very "human" quality in the first one. Nice captures!
Hope to see more !!

Judi, how right you are about those chicken shots. I actually touched a live chicken for the 1st time in my life. I know it sounds strange, but it's true.

Re-did the edits on the chicken shots, and they're so much better now. Thanks. BTW, the 1st one isn't cropped at all.

$452012_271.jpg

$452012_287.jpg

You are welcome, they do look much cleaner :)

Oh and that is way cool that you got to check out a chicken up close and personal for the first time :) I got to meet my first llama recently!

Most reactions

Back