TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
IMG_0688.jpg
IMG_0637.jpg

IMG_0700.jpg
IMG_0661.jpg

First two B/W or color? Last two shadow issues!

Gorgeous baby!!! I love those eyes.

1) I like this one the best, but I don't really like the ear being cut off. Head/hair would be OK, but the half-ear bothers me. You could do some work on the eyes to bring them out even more - wouldn't take much effort, but it would make a big difference. This one might be good in color or half color.

2) I'm not keen on your crop or the background. I love that you can clearly see her long eyelashes. My eyes are drawn to the dog rather than the child, due in part to the crop - B&W might make the dog less interesting, but it's a pretty large dog, so maybe not.

3) This one doesn't really do it for me - it's cute, of course, but there's not much to see and the pose isn't particularly endearing. But it might be nice as a series, such as one of three. I look at it and think diaper rather than baby....would have been cute as a nudie pic, perhaps, maybe with a single bath toy like a duckie visible?

4) Great capture of her "reading." It's more of a snapshot, but you could stage it again and improve your lighting so you didn't get the shadow on her face and put her in front of a more neutral background. Perhaps "reading" the Wall Street Journal or other "serious" paper would be cute.

Lovely little subject you have there.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back