Child Photos

Lacey Anne

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.laceyanne.photoreflect.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I went out on a shoot with my own kiddos yesterday. It was about 1pm so about as much sun as possible! lol! My daughter was not impressed by being photographed. I got a couple cute ones of the boys though. C&C always welcome.

DSC_00032.jpg

DSC_00161.jpg

DSC_0064.jpg

DSC_00845.jpg

I really like #4 I like how he's not looking at the camera. I really enjoy shots like that I don't know why.

#4 is very cute - I'd PP the grubby off his mouth though. Grubbiness seems to come standard on little boys!

The color on #3 seems a bit off...but it could be me.

Gorgeous children!

I Love the grubby on his mouth, I think its very cute.

Lacey: I love your kids- They have some of the best natural espressions you see on here. Numbere 4 is a classic and should be on the wall The bonding in number 3 is very touching and the older boy has lips that almost look painted on. He will drive girls wild in just a few years, good luck with that.
Your littel girl is a perfect princess- by that I mean that she is a beauty, and does not mind letting the world know what is on her mind. Number two is another keeper, even with the shadow on her face.
I have been out of touch for a couple of weeks as I went on vacation with my gradnson and ended up in the hospital for a week. Your was the first I looked at when I got home and opened the site.
Judge Sharpe

very nice shots.

Nice shots lacey! I like the first one the best, but woudl have loved to see the whole chair in the frame and maybe a few different expressions.

Another fun pose with the chair is to face it backwards and then have them play peekaboo while standing up. That gives them something to do, while laughing and a cute pose too!

I don't really dig the desaturation for the second one, but I like the texture. Also, the lighting hit her head at a weird angle, casting a shadow on her face. You might be able to fix that with some levels adjustment. And lastly for that one, it looks off kilter.. maybe straighten it so that legs of the chair appear to be on flatter ground.

The 3rd seems yellow, but I like the pose.

I like the 4th.. cute :)

Lacey: I love your kids- They have some of the best natural espressions you see on here. Numbere 4 is a classic and should be on the wall The bonding in number 3 is very touching and the older boy has lips that almost look painted on. He will drive girls wild in just a few years, good luck with that.
Your littel girl is a perfect princess- by that I mean that she is a beauty, and does not mind letting the world know what is on her mind. Number two is another keeper, even with the shadow on her face.
I have been out of touch for a couple of weeks as I went on vacation with my gradnson and ended up in the hospital for a week. Your was the first I looked at when I got home and opened the site.
Judge Sharpe
Thank you so much! I feel so special. hehe! My kids are pretty cute...:sexywink:

Nice shots lacey! I like the first one the best, but woudl have loved to see the whole chair in the frame and maybe a few different expressions.

Another fun pose with the chair is to face it backwards and then have them play peekaboo while standing up. That gives them something to do, while laughing and a cute pose too!

I don't really dig the desaturation for the second one, but I like the texture. Also, the lighting hit her head at a weird angle, casting a shadow on her face. You might be able to fix that with some levels adjustment. And lastly for that one, it looks off kilter.. maybe straighten it so that legs of the chair appear to be on flatter ground.

The 3rd seems yellow, but I like the pose.

I like the 4th.. cute :)
I did a ton of the chair at so many angles and with all the chair, part of the chair... She was just having none of it.:er:
Thanks for the C&C, Kelly.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back