As said, you've missed focus on most of these.
1. Eyes are out of focus but the hair on her right (camera left) is in focus.
2. Eyes are out of focus but again...her hair on the sides of her head are in focus.
3. Eyes are out of focus, but her sleeve is in focus.
4. Not overly sharp, but again...the side of his head is more in focus than his eyes.
5. Better, but still missed focus a bit....less visible in this type of shot than in a close up.
6. This one is the worst on focus.
I understand that you are manually focusing....this is an obstacle you are going to have to try and overcome which is harder and harder the larger your aperture gets (the smaller f-stop).
Exposure looks pretty good on all of them except for backgrounds being blown out on most....that's something that I personally can't overcome easily without using some type of flash.
Edit: Oh, and keep it up. I really like your compositions in 1, 2, and 3, just nail the focus down and maybe brush up a tad on your post processing skills and I think you have a great start.