child

spiffybeth

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
no my child, just a child.

im interested in what people think of the post work.

c/c always welcome

isaeg4.jpg

looks a tad dark on the right hand side but I do like the grungey feel

thanks andy.

anyone else? i can't imagine that in all those views no one else had any thoughts about the photo.....

The girl's hair quite covered her beautiful eyes and face.

I think it's a great, "different" look. Looks like a shot from a scary movie poster!

In my opinion the pp doesn't fit for a child's portrait. It's dark, scary and unsettling.
thanks for the feedback!

The girl's hair quite covered her beautiful eyes and face.
it was spur of the moment, but her hair usually covers more of her face, so im pleased with how much of her eyes i can see.

I think it's a great, "different" look. Looks like a shot from a scary movie poster!
thanks, stsinner!

thanks for the feedback!

Sure, no prob. I don't mean to be negative. I don't know what mood you want to create, but from the smile on the girls face i guess you want something happy, in the moment. So if that's what you want to create then I think its to dark and scary. But if you are going for a creepy, scary-movie moment, then your on your way.

I like the dark look, but not on this picture, I think a more colorfull approach would have been better unless she had a knife in her hand or something like that.

In my opinion the pp doesn't fit for a child's portrait. It's dark, scary and unsettling.

well for me that's exactly why I like this....but then I like being unsettled by people shots, just wish I could create them. Well done here, a nice combination of innocence and menace....which is how kids really are eh lol.

Sure, no prob. I don't mean to be negative. I don't know what mood you want to create, but from the smile on the girls face i guess you want something happy, in the moment. So if that's what you want to create then I think its to dark and scary. But if you are going for a creepy, scary-movie moment, then your on your way.
i dont mind a negative comment. thanks, Mersad.

I like the dark shadowness and the way she threatening you with that corn husk if you don't play ball.:lol:
Thanks, man!

I like the dark look, but not on this picture, I think a more colorfull approach would have been better unless she had a knife in her hand or something like that.
(why would a 4 year old have a knife??) regardless, thanks for the feedback.

well for me that's exactly why I like this....but then I like being unsettled by people shots, just wish I could create them. Well done here, a nice combination of innocence and menace....which is how kids really are eh lol.
cheers, Roger!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back