What's new

Chiller Inspired

errant_star

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 27, 2004
Messages
1,028
Reaction score
25
Location
Ontario Canada
Took these a bit ago but just got around to editing them ... very obviously inspired by Chiller (hope I've done them justice! :mrgreen:)

IMG_2688-02.jpg


IMG_2683-02.jpg


My mother at her parents headstone

tombstone-1.jpg


My great-great aunts marker

nettee-marker.jpg


As always all comments and crit welcome

Thanks for looking :D
 
I've got them, Jen.

Nice work! :thumbup: I'd say Chiller will be proud. ;)

You have some beautiful tones here. I love the last one - awesome!
 
lots of oooooohhhhh's and aaaaaaaaaahhhhh's from me! Chiller will love them!

Great work!
 
Thanks for all your comments everyone now that you can actually see the pics ... I do appreciate them!! :mrgreen:
 
Holy cow..Jen. Awesome shots. Love the compo on these. The one of your Mom is sweet. Nicely done Jen.:thumbup: :thumbup:
 
I like these shots. The tones are great. I think that you had a great DOF in all the shots!!! good job:mrgreen:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom