What's new

Chiller & JonMikl ... have you got one of these?

Lensmeister

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
May 1, 2005
Messages
1,491
Reaction score
15
Location
This blessed plot, this earth, this realm, this EN
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi ...

In the graveyard at St. Mary's, Whitby are a couple of "Pirate" graves .........
pirategrave.jpg






Allegedly these aren't the graves of pirate thewya te plague victims graves ... but being by the seasider, and it's something to sell the tourists ;)
 
Cool shot Lensmeister. Man.. I wish I had one...for my garden.
 
Chiller said:
Cool shot Lensmeister. Man.. I wish I had one...for my garden.

i bet for the right amount he'd send it to you. shipping might be a bear though.
 
It would go great next to the gravestone I have there now. :lmao: :lol: :lmao:
 
Okay, aprilraven would have to beg for one of these, too, but since she's not here, I'll do it for her!


Awesome idea for next month, Chiller!

Very cool shot!
 
Hi just thought I'd let you know that in england during the 1700's skull and cross bones were common decoration for graves as they had different attitudes to death , in more recent times the symbol has been hijacked, (kind of like the Swastikka by the Nazis, as that was a symbol that predates the political movement by quite some time).

Boring but i thought you might like to know.

Simon
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom