chiller

Ah thanks: a thread is already there!
I was wondering: would I have to wait for Chiller to be last before me in the "Rate the person before you's avatar"-thread to be able to tell him that his new avatar ABSOLUTELY ROCKS!?!?!??

I don't have to wait.
I can say it HERE - good.

Chiller, your new avatar ROCKS! :headbang:

um.....uh... Thanks guys/gals. See what bad ugly crappy weather does to me. I go nuts, and create strange avatars.:lmao:

Chiller said:
um.....uh... Thanks guys/gals. See what bad ugly crappy weather does to me. I go nuts, and create strange avatars.:lmao:
Yeah, but you're doing it for an appreciate audience, at least..... :lol: Like minds and all that.... ;)

It's awesome!

Good thread JM...I was just gonna sneak in a comment the next time Chiller posted somewhere.

maybe we should have a scary avitar month... kinda like the self portait avitar... but make it scare self portrait avitar....MONTH...

hmmmm chiller, what do you think of that??? you could start a revolution...

Oh April...you crack me up.
I could just put up a normal pic of me.. that is scary enough.

you should see me with out make up....

or better yet, right now in khaki....thats scarey!!

i doubt your very scary looking..but if you insist, i wouldnt mind a pic of you looking " normal" .... try me... see if i scare easily....

aprilraven said:
you should see me with out make up....

or better yet, right now in khaki....thats scarey!!

i doubt your very scary looking..but if you insist, i wouldnt mind a pic of you looking " normal" .... try me... see if i scare easily....

scary

Most reactions

Back