chiller....

Chiller said:
Lookee here Jon. Two of them made it. I chased them around for a bit, and only having my 70-300 on at the time, this was the closest I could get. Darn things.:lmao: :lmao:
Couldnt even get a good shot with the back light.

168_6860aa.JPG

great comp! there's something about a crow that's mysterious...or maybe we just see it that way since they're hard to catch. i remember a park in lynchburg, va where i'd eat lunch. the crows stood about a foot high and if you threw fries on the ground, they'd fly down...hop over and take them right at your feet. what's up with that? i beginning to think the graveyard crow is a separate breed.

:lol: Ya'll crack me up.

Nice capture up there, Johnny. :thumbup: Tippi will be screaming any minute. ;)

Carl, you have 'em posing for you these days.

Great shots, both of you! :D

terri said:
:lol: Ya'll crack me up.

Nice capture up there, Johnny. :thumbup: Tippi will be screaming any minute. ;)

Carl, you have 'em posing for you these days.

Great shots, both of you! :D

I just wish they would let me get closer, or better yet...trip on over to the cemetery for a few shots.

I agree Jon. They are two different breeds. I have ...get this...4 crows that hang around my house. I have tried...I have set up feeders..dead things...oops...well not really, but just last week, I came out of my house, and there was a crow on the roof of my house. It squaked at me...and guess where the camera was. In the bag on my shoulder. After a few minutes of cursing, it flew off to join his buddies. I have seen them in the playground at the school. I cannot get within a football field of them, and they fly up into the trees.
...........the hunt continues. We have another summer coming up. :lmao:

Chiller said:
I just wish they would let me get closer, or better yet...trip on over to the cemetery for a few shots.

I agree Jon. They are two different breeds. I have ...get this...4 crows that hang around my house. I have tried...I have set up feeders..dead things...oops...well not really, but just last week, I came out of my house, and there was a crow on the roof of my house. It squaked at me...and guess where the camera was. In the bag on my shoulder. After a few minutes of cursing, it flew off to join his buddies. I have seen them in the playground at the school. I cannot get within a football field of them, and they fly up into the trees.
...........the hunt continues. We have another summer coming up. :lmao:

the hunt is on my friend! best i have is a 200mm, but i can't let that stop me. :mrgreen:

Most reactions

Back