Chillin'

Josh66

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit

2012021502 by J E, on Flickr

Shot from a test roll (trying to find a time I like for Acros @400), but I thought it was kinda cool.

Great! A TV addicted stuffed bear! See what happens when you let stuffed animals watch those goofy SuperBowl commercials! :)

Nice shot... (I am almost tempted to put on my artsy-fartsy art critic hat, and speak of the symbolism of this shot, and how it relates to the overly sedentary, beer guzzling, TV watching populace that have the same IQ as a stuffed bear!) (Actually the bear is probably smarter!)

This bear should have a smoking joint in each hand and you know it, Josh. ;)

LOL.

Thanks guys!

Great! A TV addicted stuffed bear! See what happens when you let stuffed animals watch those goofy SuperBowl commercials! :)

Nice shot... (I am almost tempted to put on my artsy-fartsy art critic hat, and speak of the symbolism of this shot, and how it relates to the overly sedentary, beer guzzling, TV watching populace that have the same IQ as a stuffed bear!) (Actually the bear is probably smarter!)

You take that back. :x

Nice olllllllo.

You take that back. :x

Nice olllllllo.

You just wanted a LIKE.. so there! ;)

You're probably right.

I always look at Josh's user name as an "LOL" gone wrong. I don't know, maybe it's just me.

You're probably right.

I always look at Josh's user name as an "LOL" gone wrong. I don't know, maybe it's just me.

Thats funny.. I see "Binary" numbers!

Maybe I'll reshoot it with a 40 next to him. :lol:

Maybe I'll reshoot it with a 40 next to him. :lol:

.40cal? Or 40oz? Maybe both?

The ultimate photo: A stuffed bear with a Joint (or a blunt), a 40oz container of malt liquor, and a .40cal handgun at his immediate disposal.

This could win awards, you know.

I could do both. :lol:

I might need a bigger bear to really pull it off though. Not huge, just a little bigger.

Most reactions

Back