What's new

Chills

kulten

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 13, 2012
Messages
31
Reaction score
29
Location
Poole, United Kingdom
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit

Location: Kimmeridge, Dorset, United Kingdom, 2009
Equipment: Nikon D200, Sigma 10-20, polariser. 10s at f22, ISO 100, 10mm



dsc2982b.jpg



Thanks in advance for any comments.​
 
I though t the title read Chillies....I expected beautiful red fruits of spicey warmness...your image is better ;)
 
This photo leaves me wanting more in a good way, I would love to see a wider shot of the area where this was taken, it really has my curiosity piqued, wish I was there so I could look around.

Awesome. :)
 
This photo leaves me wanting more in a good way, I would love to see a wider shot of the area where this was taken, it really has my curiosity piqued, wish I was there so I could look around.

Awesome. :)
Thanks :).

I've got a shot from that place but different time and weather conditions:

$dsc5712cr.webp
​
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom