ndwgolf

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
neilsphotography.co.uk
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
chinatown220120120005ed.jpg
At last I have got around to taking my D3s out onto the street early morning in China town
smile.png
smile.png
I really felt uncomfortable at the beginning but as the morning went on the better I felt but I feel I left many nice pictures out there just because I couldn't bring myself to get into someones face..............just when I started to feel ok with it all the bl$%dy rain started falling.
Anyway your CC is more that welcome..................its nice to be back posting on PF

*****Happy New Year****

Too many to comment on. I'd advise selecting 1.

OOooooooooo, let me pick, let me pick!!!!:lmao:
I pick the first shot. I like the meat hanging from the hooks. This shot had a lot of potential but it needs some more thought put into the composition. As it is right now it's not overly interesting.

Great job! I like your shots.

I like the shots where the subjects don't know they are being photographed. There is something that doesn't work when there is engagement with the camera. The images are nice and crisp and make great BW images. I'd have to say that the hanging meat is also my fav, but with the seated figure cropped out. He commands too much attention. You get a similar effect with the Muhammad Ali bus ad shot. It is a well designed ad that draws attention with the big, white lettering.

I like the shots where the subjects don't know they are being photographed. There is something that doesn't work when there is engagement with the camera. The images are nice and crisp and make great BW images. I'd have to say that the hanging meat is also my fav, but with the seated figure cropped out. He commands too much attention. You get a similar effect with the Muhammad Ali bus ad shot. It is a well designed ad that draws attention with the big, white lettering.
Like this;
ChinaTown22012012_0005-Edit-Edit-2.jpg

Check out some of the work of the best street photographer I know of out there, he goes by 85mm Street. Like I said, he's the best you'll see and most often his subjects are engaged with the camera- It's the whole point of street photography, capturing your subject and making your getaway. He also has some free e books on his site on the art of street photography. Enjoy

Check out some of the work of the best street photographer I know of out there, he goes by 85mm Street. Like I said, he's the best you'll see and most often his subjects are engaged with the camera- It's the whole point of street photography, capturing your subject and making your getaway. He also has some free e books on his site on the art of street photography. Enjoy

Took a look and he has some nice stuff. Most of the time when his subjects engage the camera it's intentional and strong. He has a couple where the subject is surprised and I don't like those ones from him either. He also has a number of really nice candid shots.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back