What's new

Chincoteague,VA - HDR

scottdg

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 7, 2007
Messages
78
Reaction score
0
My first attempt at HDR.

AssateagueislandHDR.jpg


ChincoteagueHDR.jpg
 
I think you did a nice job with both of them but I really like the first one. I think it's the mist in the air that gives the image an overall feel that I like.
 
Definately like the first one better, not saying the secon done is not good, though. These are very nice examples of HDR's because they're not overdone. You're capturing the dynamic range and it doesnt' look fake.

Very nice

~Michael~
 
I think you did a very good job! I love both of them..def wall material for me lol
 
wow stunnung HDR's I like both of them alot.....what was your exposure settings?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom