What's new

Chinese Lantern Fesitval, C&C appreciated.

julianliu

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Aug 15, 2013
Messages
413
Reaction score
75
Location
Denver, Colorado
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Just went to a Chinese Lantern Festival and shoot some pictures. I did lots of PS to clean up the background and adjust the images. One of my friends love them, the other one said they are too bright. I personally like the vivid color and brightness. I did increase the color and clarity a bunch in PS. What do you think about the post processing? Advice about the shooting welcome too. Thanks!

1 $Chinese Lantern 23.webp2$Chinese Lantern 15.webp3$Chinese Lantern 17.webp4$Chinese Lantern 14.webp5$Chinese Lantern 10.webp6$Chinese Lantern 05.webp
7$Chinese Lantern 18.webp8$Chinese Lantern 20.webp
9$Chinese Lantern 22.webp10$Chinese Lantern 21.webp
 
Nicely captured!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Thanks. I got the comments from a friend who is supposed to be a photographer and he said it's too bright and too colorful. I do not see the problem that's why I posted here and so far no body complains about it here. So I planned to lower the brightness and desaturated the color a little bit, but I guess I just ignore his opinion then.
 
They're nice enough, but you've got some serious cloning issues in #13...
 
They're nice enough, but you've got some serious cloning issues in #13...

I noticed that, it seems not obvious on my screen, but it's more obvious on my iPhone. Thanks for reminding, I will fix that before I show to anybody else.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom