chinese sexy girl

ericye1984

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
hello:
everybody i am from china guangzhou ,i love photography ,these are some of my works,thx for your reading and for more pic plz click into my website Áôס×îÃÀÒ»¿Ì - POCO¿Õ¼ä
$GI5A0724.jpg$GI5A0774.jpg$GI5A0781.jpg$GI5A0858.jpg$GI5A1071.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
(Good move on the corrected title, Tirediron.)

I like #1 best, the pose is the most natural. #2 is quite good, too. The temperature is a bit cool, especially #2. #3 and #4 look a little soft and don't have quite the same impact in the eyes. #5 does nothing for me, the pose just looks too contrived and there's no eye contact... or maybe I'm really getting too old? :lol:

A very pretty model.

...and welcome to the forum! :D

I like them all, i feel #3 is the weakest just how its framed... the cutout arm... the head looks very large in comparison to the rest of body.

u r right,thx for your suggestion!

3#,and 4# are the style i try, i want to try different style, to give different feeling to my adiance.but thx for your suggention anyway!
(Good move on the corrected title, Tirediron.)

I like #1 best, the pose is the most natural. #2 is quite good, too. The temperature is a bit cool, especially #2. #3 and #4 look a little soft and don't have quite the same impact in the eyes. #5 does nothing for me, the pose just looks too contrived and there's no eye contact... or maybe I'm really getting too old? :lol:

A very pretty model.

...and welcome to the forum! :D

Maybe fix that side hair in #1. I like all except #5.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back