What's new

Chives

sleist

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Nov 8, 2009
Messages
3,872
Reaction score
2,368
Location
Somewhere in Florida
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Crit welcome.

052020121450-X2.jpg


Thanks for lookin'

LARGER IMAGE
 
I like this. I am a bit bothered by the activity my eye takes up to the top of the frame and the wee bit darkness of the BG and overall. Nice and sharp though, nice and sharp.
 
I like this. I am a bit bothered by the activity my eye takes up to the top of the frame and the wee bit darkness of the BG and overall. Nice and sharp though, nice and sharp.

Grrrrr ... ;)

I toned down that highlight as much as I could. I wanted to keep the lamp in the photo so I decided not to crop it out.
Thanks for the comment though. Confirmed my fears.

Steve
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom