Choice to make: Tricia

DGMPhotography said:
Thanks for the feedback, yall!

Daryl, there are numbers next to the photo lol.

You misunderstood, entirely, what I wrote. No *hit, of course there are numbers, but when displayed in the cylicle-through mode,as-shown by the small thumb panel screencap shown, there are no numbers, and when cycling through them the numbers disappear, which prevents being influenced by other posters. Can you comprehend that? " lol " As much help as I've offered you over the years, I really do not appreciate you spelling my name incorrectly, or the smart-ass attitude. " lol ". I'm serious.

DGMPhotography said:
Thanks for the feedback, yall!

Daryl, there are numbers next to the photo lol.

You misunderstood, entirely, what I wrote. No *hit, of course there are numbers, but when displayed in the cylicle-through mode,as-shown by the small thumb panel screencap shown, there are no numbers, and when cycling through them the numbers disappear, which prevents being influenced by other posters. Can you comprehend that? " lol " As much help as I've offered you over the years, I really do not appreciate you spelling my name incorrectly, or the smart-ass attitude. " lol ". I'm serious.

Sorry about that! I was joking.

Didn't realize what you were talking about. And sorry about the typo.. though to be fair.. you've misspelled my name several times :p My mistake, though... I was just lazy and didn't double check.

#2 or #3. I eliminated #1 right off the bat--her left forearm looks too big. I like the angle of the face a bit more with #3 and I agree with Cauzimme that she's a bit more flirty in that pose. But in #2, the position of her left forearm makes her body look a bit thinner than she looks in #3 and especially #4.

DGMPhotography said:
.. you've misspelled my name several times :p

I highly doubt that. It's on every one of you posts. I actually kind of keep track of that. You're on ignore from now on.

DGMPhotography said:
.. you've misspelled my name several times :p

I highly doubt that. It's on every one of you posts. I actually kind of keep track of that. You're on ignore from now on.

Are you serious?? It was a mistake, sir - I'm seriously sorry. If it's that big a deal to you and you can't forgive me, then so be it. Nothing I can do to stop you, I suppose. And for the record, like you, I would distinctly remember if my name was spelled wrong. You forgot the second "l" one time. But I'm not going to blow up about it..

I went with #3. Here's the finished version - thanks all, for your input!

Attachments

• DSC_0315-2.JPG
    DSC_0315-2.JPG
    103.1 KB · Views: 175
I think the only one that doesn'r work is the first one because of the awkward position of the arm. The next ones all look equally pleasing to me so toss a coin.

its a tough call, but i gotta go with #3.
the expression is more straight on to the camera, which I like.
her right arm seems like its in a better position to me.
The part that makes #3 the real winner though is the way her hair falls over her eye, but not quite. sexy.

her hair is pushed back in the others.
right hands kinda awkwardly visible in #2 and #4.
left hand turned awkward in #1. (i do like the right arm position in this one though)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back