Choosing lens for Canon t2i or t3i

brittanyrose864

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi!

I'm thinking of getting a Canon T2i or T3i for my graduation present (sometime next year). I was wondering what good starter lens would be good for a variety of pictures (portraits, landscapes, indoor, etc) in a cheaper price range. Do you any of you have any good suggestions?!?! I'm wanting to do Photography (along with teaching music ;) after I graduate.

The Lord be Magnified, Brittany

The kit lens (18-55mm) is always a good start. What's your price range?

Although, your signature makes me think this is a scam..

I'm real :) lol. Maybe me having a picture up here will be more realistic.

Thanks for the info! I might just go with the kit lens and buy a better one later on. I know it's not much but within $200-250. (preferably lower! haha:)

I think everybody has to have the nifty fifty (canon 50mm f1.8 II). Very good lens for a very good price. I think it's a good lens especially for som1 who's starting out photography.

I shoot a T2i and have a Sigma DC 18-50mm 1:2.8-4.5 HSM that I shoot with probably 75% of the time. I believe it was around $200.

I think everybody has to have the nifty fifty (canon 50mm f1.8 II). Very good lens for a very good price. I think it's a good lens especially for som1 who's starting out photography.

I agree with this one, it is a must have, and it is under $100 ;)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back