Chris Burke has been banned?

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL... Where it all went pear shaped..... That's priceless..

Pear shaped is o.k. Especially in these tough economic times when us poor people can not afford a gym membership. :lol:

Gah, I could only wish I were pear shaped. I went to lay on the beach the other day and 6 wackos from greenpeace threw me back in the water.

I have more chins then a chinese phone book. :lol::lmao::lol:

BTW...how do I go about getting banned. :er:

Why? The search function works for us all.

What do you suggest I search under?? Where Chrisburke pissed off one of the mods?? Nevermind, thanks for your help anyway, even though his username no longer exists I found a sticky thread of his and to my surprize I was able to access recent posts of his. Thanks chump..I mean champ.

BTW...how do I go about getting banned. :er:
I want to add to that ...when your wife notices you spend more time on TPF than with her. lol.
And to answer that I guess you just go to kenrockwell.com and read all about the great stuff there. lol

^^ I'm doing a search on the Chris Burke situation as a reference. :biglaugh:

Apperently, just being big a butt is a great start.

I want to add to that ...when your wife notices you spend more time on TPF than with her. lol.
Thats already been resolved. :lol::lmao::lol: Im off to start a political thread someplace. :p Maybe a vote to ban pear shapped tpf members. :lmao:

What do you suggest I search under?? Where Chrisburke pissed off one of the mods?? Nevermind, thanks for your help anyway, even though his username no longer exists I found a sticky thread of his and to my surprize I was able to access recent posts of his. Thanks chump..I mean champ.
So another smartass rises from the ashes?

It's just my opinion that those sort of situations are not going to be handed out on a silver platter, thus my response. If your comprehension is not able to digest the search function, then may I suggest the Advanced Search function.

, then may I suggest the Advanced Search function.
To Enough Already, sorry, but in case you aren't able to follow.... the Advance Search allows keyword searches, by member name (that started a thread or responded to a thread) and keyword........ this means you can key in a word like... I don't know... Burke... and for the last week or so. This should give you plenty of ammo for a flaccid comeback.

BTW, although he has been banned, all his post can be searched, as far as I know..... which is why you were probably able to find a sticky thread.... or any other thread.

If you want to assume an intellect, I would suggest to have one in the first place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back