Chris of Arabia!

LaFoto

Just Corinna in real life
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I have first-hand information that you are, indeed, on your way back to The Magic Kingdom now. You were spotted at Heathrow Airport (and of course you know by whom :D ).

What a funny coincidence that you should meet there! Who wudda thunk! :biggrin:

By the way, Florian has already, and fortunately safely, arrived at our friends' house in Northern-Ireland. Will you be home soon, too?

Well, Chris? Anne-Marie? Have you arrived safely?
Today, Andreas is in the air, on his way to Texas. He's due to land a Houston Intercontinental at 13:35h, which is 20:35h our time here (I think). It is 13:35h here NOW, which means he's still travelling for the next 7 hours to come.

Hi Corinna, yes we made it back safely late last night. Today has been a work day, so dealing with the 300+ emails in my inbox has kept me busy and away from TPF. It was quite strange to be tapped on the shoulder in the security checkpoint queue to say the least. We all sat drinking 'Nero' coffee, agreed it was the world's worst, whilst watching Sir Bobby Charlton browsing the racks of HMV CDs and DVDs - quite surreal in a way. Despite having my camera bag with me though, I neglected to get any photographs.

Good to hear that you arrived safely. Not so good to hear that you had to plunge yourself back into work right away! With 300+ e-mails to look through and maybe even reply ... this is what is waiting for Andreas in his German office once he'll be home from his trip to the States.

Florian was quite excited when he told me (on the phone) that he met you at Heathrow. He said, you didn't recognise him at first, but he looked, and looked again, and thought by himself "I know those two!" and went over to say hallo :D. "What a small world", he said! Nice coincidence! A pity that no one was prepared to capture the coincidence for eternity. Florian was travelling with my Powershot, but without batteries, and you didn't think ;) ... Ah well...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back