Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
An old shot I never processed.

i-mp4bxKF-XL.jpg

Last edited:
Very very nice shot!
Your thread title doesn't do it justice, IMO.

Very cool photo. I especially like the light and dark circles in the top and bottom section of the picture.

Very very nice shot!
Your thread title doesn't do it justice, IMO.

Thanks! This is an interior shot of The First Church of Christ, Scientist in Boston. Maybe that makes the title a bit more relevant? Either way, I despise attaching names to images so I tend to name them poorly intentionally - a private joke with myself.

Thanks again for the comment!

That's wonderful.

I'm surprised they didn't chase you off the property for taking the shot. :)

That's wonderful.

All I did was ask and they said "sure". There were places that were off limits, but they let me shoot and gave me a history lesson at the same time. The people there were very cool and very proud of the building - as they should be. It's quite beautiful.

A church is a doorway, not a wall.

Churches generally are welcoming places for all, and won't turn you away if you carry a camera.

Oh, sorry I responded to a poster, but forgot the post, very nice image here, I like it quite a bit.

That's wonderful.

All I did was ask and they said "sure". There were places that were off limits, but they let me shoot and gave me a history lesson at the same time. The people there were very cool and very proud of the building - as they should be. It's quite beautiful.

Churches generally are welcoming places for all, and won't turn you away if you carry a camera.

That church, in particular, has a bit of a negative history with photographers. It is possible that has changed since I've been there last, but they literally had people walking the grounds-inside and out- daytime and night- harassing anyone with a big camera. They weren't outright mean or anything, but there were a lot of pointed questions and allusions that I was not allowed to shoot if I was going to make any money off the image.

Most reactions

Back