Christmas Baby *Warning: extreme baby cuteness*

LynziMarie

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I did a shoot yesterday with a good friend of mine and her baby.
It was quite an adventure!! I packed all my lighting up and took it to her house, so she didn't have to bring the baby out in freezing temps... It was pretty fun!! :) Anyway, I really feel I'm improving, at least I hope I am!!
This is the first time I've shot a baby, and I quite enjoyed it... C&C is always welcomed :)

DSC_0155-4.jpg

DSC_0143-2.jpg

3.Something happened with the lighting on this one... I'm not sure exactly, but I still like it... :)
DSC_0112-2.jpg

DSC_0089-8.jpg

DSC_0068-5.jpg

Last edited:
Nice photos, but plenty of ammunition for a g'ma or mother to use to humiliate her when she grows up.

I got a shot of my nephew when he was first born, one was a shot of a 2' "geyser" while he was being changed.

He is 30 now and absolutely hates that shot....lol

The old ladies in the group of family and friends look at it and and giggle and say "How cute..."

Guess many of us have some kind of "Bearskin rug" photo in our past.

i love 5 and 3....1 and 2 seem like the baby was an after thought....i dunno like the focus is on the bows and i like 4 but i think the cropping could be a bit tighter...i dunno her off to the side just doenst work for me on this one oh and watch the feet on 3....cut off her toes :( shes gonna have walking issues in a few months :D

i love 5 and 3....1 and 2 seem like the baby was an after thought....i dunno like the focus is on the bows and i like 4 but i think the cropping could be a bit tighter...i dunno her off to the side just doenst work for me on this one oh and watch the feet on 3....cut off her toes :( shes gonna have walking issues in a few months :D
thanks for the feedback! It's very much appreciated.
hmm... I was sure I focused right on her eyes! darn it! haha I'll try again soon :)
I'll also give a tighter crop a try on 4, I think you might be right... a fresh eye never hurts :D

oh... I do hope her mom isn't too mad at me for cutting off her toes... Maybe she can hop? hehe

Here: Better cropped?
DSC_0089-9.jpg

Good photos. Watch that your lighting isn't TOO bright, and also maybe try to even out the skin tones.

Wonderful captures!

Good photos. Watch that your lighting isn't TOO bright, and also maybe try to even out the skin tones.

Wonderful captures!
thank you! :)

I need to do more studying on studio lighting techniques and such... I've never done it other than just with my stuff!

i like it better cropped...oh well i guess thats why you cropped it to begin with because i said i thought it would look better

i like it better cropped...oh well i guess thats why you cropped it to begin with because i said i thought it would look better

haha I do too!!
thanks for the suggestion!
:D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back