christmas break photos

john3eblover

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.xanga.com
i'm bored so i'll post a smattering of pictures i've taken in the past few days...

original.jpg

original.jpg

first try at bird photography...pretty difficult as you can see

original.jpg

original.jpg

this was my brother's idea, and i'm still not sure about it...

original.jpg

another one of these artsy/generic typs ;-)

original.jpg

original.jpg

very nice! Especially the bird pic!!! Very good for a first try! I'm no expert on birdwatching but from what I see, I like!!! Great christmas pics, and I see you in the last one ;)

Thats some nice smattering my friend.lol my favorite is the candle love the background, also the first you should pop into photoshop and edit out the tripod, would be an easy fix... just paint it black! love your expression in the other xmas ball one, made me laugh. The one with the plate reminds me of napoleon dynamite... your missing the salad fork though!(sorry im a waiter) also im guess ing these are totally unedited but if you cropped off the edge with the spoon so its the same distance as the fork side it would "crispen" (wrd?) it up. nice shots man!

-Joe

The second and last one should go in the "The World of Bokeh"-theme thread over in the Photo Themes, I think, and stay there FOREVER! Yay. They are so nice.

My next year's Christmas card would be made of the last...

Can't choose my favourite out of all of these because each is so unique, well composed, and just wonderful in general! I tried some similar ones, but I must say, your turned out spectacular in comparison.

I like #2, 4, 7! I like how the lights in the background looks huge! It looks so cool! They're all wonderful! :clap:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back