What's new

christmas break photos

john3eblover

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 19, 2004
Messages
257
Reaction score
0
i'm bored so i'll post a smattering of pictures i've taken in the past few days...

original.jpg


original.jpg


first try at bird photography...pretty difficult as you can see

original.jpg


original.jpg


this was my brother's idea, and i'm still not sure about it...

original.jpg


another one of these artsy/generic typs ;-)

original.jpg


original.jpg
 
very nice! Especially the bird pic!!! Very good for a first try! I'm no expert on birdwatching but from what I see, I like!!! Great christmas pics, and I see you in the last one ;)
 
Thats some nice smattering my friend.lol my favorite is the candle love the background, also the first you should pop into photoshop and edit out the tripod, would be an easy fix... just paint it black! love your expression in the other xmas ball one, made me laugh. The one with the plate reminds me of napoleon dynamite... your missing the salad fork though!(sorry im a waiter) also im guess ing these are totally unedited but if you cropped off the edge with the spoon so its the same distance as the fork side it would "crispen" (wrd?) it up. nice shots man!

-Joe
 
I love number 2. Very nice. They are all very nice though, not sure about the plate and stuff, but I really like the last one ;)
 
The second and last one should go in the "The World of Bokeh"-theme thread over in the Photo Themes, I think, and stay there FOREVER! Yay. They are so nice.

My next year's Christmas card would be made of the last...
 
I missed this?
Great series here! I'm with LaFoto...#2 & #7 :thumbup:
 
Can't choose my favourite out of all of these because each is so unique, well composed, and just wonderful in general! I tried some similar ones, but I must say, your turned out spectacular in comparison.
 
Awesome shots, candle, bauble, bird and lights stand out as very strong images. Great work.

Rob
 
I like #2, 4, 7! I like how the lights in the background looks huge! It looks so cool! They're all wonderful! :clap:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom