christmas came early fer me :D

I think you should write your dad a nice thank-you letter. Not a call, not a text, not an e-mail, but an honest to goodness letter,sent via US Mail, to thank him for the gift. He will treasure the thank-you letter more than you know.

I think you should write your dad a nice thank-you letter. Not a call, not a text, not an e-mail, but an honest to goodness letter,sent via US Mail, to thank him for the gift. He will treasure the thank-you letter more than you know.

As a dad, I would echo Derrel's idea. The call, of course, is important but the letter would be a treasure.

Cool present...think your dad could hook me up too?

If you can ever get your photographic skills as hones as your yo-yo skills you'd make some mad money!

lol im working everyday to get bettre at photography expect to see some improved work in the coming months :) and those were just quick snap shots. i try and get out and take better ones to day :sexywink:

Haha, the UPS man was on a first name basis with my roommate and I. Especially around the holidays.

if any body says they dont believe in santa obviously they haven't met a UPS man! :lmao:

Congrats! That's an awesome Xmas present and I do hope you made sure your dad knows how you feel about him and it. We look forward to seeing all sorts of good work!

OH! he does!!!! heeeeeeee dooooeeess lol. hes strange dude though. wheni ask him what he wants for his birthday and stuff he always says he doesnt want anything. so then i have to get creative haha.

A Nikon? That could be child abuse. :)

Just kidding.

Seriously, Thats a great present that you will use for quite a long time. Have a Merry Christmas.
child abuse!!! why i oughtta! nah im jk lol merry Christmas to you too :)

Mad yo-yo skills!!!
Good luck with your new camera!
What guitar is that on your bed? Strat with belt as a strap?

lol thanks :mrgreen: and yep! thats a strat! well its a squire strat but it plays great for me. my friend has one that sounds and plays just as good as any mexican made strat! the neck is thin and the action is reeaally low i love it :) i had a squire bass that was fantastic too! and the strap is indeed an old mcdonalds belt from when i worked there lol.btw do you know of a place i can buy a single tuner? one of mine broke :(

Last edited:

sorry for the double post but i couldnt get this post multi quoted :(

you better belive im writing him a letter! its probably going to be a few pages long too. hes done alot for me and i have never asked him too. when i call him i call him to talk to him not to ask him for stuff or money ( the rest of my family does that and it irritates me) i want to spend more time with my dad. i want relation ship with him based off of time spent together not things or money. thats what ive wanted ever since i was a little kid. but his job is demanding so i have to settle for calls and emails. i love my dad and honestly i would rather he come down and see me than him give me all that stuff. the last time i saw him in person was about 3 years ago. so it would mean WAAAY more to me if he would just came to see me you know :/

Last edited:
What kind of yoyo do you use? I was heavy into it in the late 90s and till about 2002, but have been out of it since then. I primarily used a solid red proyo butterfly bee (which I won at the '99 proyo worlds in AZ </nerd>) with a cold fusion bearing.

What kind of yoyo do you use? I was heavy into it in the late 90s and till about 2002, but have been out of it since then. I primarily used a solid red proyo butterfly bee (which I won at the '99 proyo worlds in AZ </nerd>) with a cold fusion bearing.

that one is called a YoYofactory G5+ (plus) its fantastic. when i had bought it like 2 years ago (when i could afford that kind of stuff) it played smooth as butter. it's an all metal competition grade yoyo. since i bought it, it has hit the ground a few times and now it wobbles a little but its not horrific and it still plays very nice. this yoyo will not come back to your hand if you tug on it. you have to do whats called a bind to get it back. if you want more info on yoyoing now days (ITS GOTTEN WAAAY ADVANCED SINCE THE 90's) ill send you some PM's about it and links to where i buy my yoyo's and converse with other yoyoers. belive it or not people of ALLLL ages yoyo. haha. im nothing compared to most yoyoers out there.

this yoyo will not come back to your hand if you tug on it. you have to do whats called a bind to get it back.
Ah, so thats why people in those videos always loop it to return! i always wondered that.. That seems like a better trade off than fighting with brake pad wear.

Fun fact: my 11-years-of-use screen name stands for the original Cold Fusion made by PlayMaxx (original company name before it became ProYo). It had a good ring to it, and most people didnt know what it meant anyway.

That seems like a better trade off than fighting with brake pad wear.

Fun fact: my 11-years-of-use screen name stands for the original Cold Fusion made by PlayMaxx (original company name before it became ProYo). It had a good ring to it, and most people didnt know what it meant anyway.

haha yeah brake pads suck D: so do duncan friction stickers lol.

ha! thats awesome i see that !!! thats a unique way to come up with a screen name :D. i think duncan owns proyo now D: im not a huge fan of duncans yoyo's :/ but the Free hand zero can be modded pretty much however you want it!

Last edited:
what a nice daddy you have! Merry Christmas and take lots of pictures...

The video is ok... the D90 does a nice job.

But that Yoyo work... WOW, that's stuff blows me away. :)

You're very lucky to have a dad that loves you that much. Enjoy your new present and have a great holiday!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back