Christmas Light Truck Parade (Image heavy!!!)

tirediron

Watch the Birdy!
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.johnsphotography.ca
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Decided to go out and shoot the annual Island Equipment Owner's Christmas Truck Light Parade this evening. About 80 trucks altogether, a zillion or so lights, and lots of air horns...

IEOA%20(1).JPG

IEOA%20(10).JPG

IEOA%20(2).JPG

IEOA%20(3).JPG

IEOA%20(4).JPG

IEOA%20(5).JPG

IEOA%20(6).JPG

I can never resist a 'photo within a photo...

IEOA%20(7).JPG

IEOA%20(8).JPG

IEOA%20(9).JPG

Wow! This goes well with morning coffee

Some serious effort went into those. There awesome. And nice shots.

Awesome!!! I love these sort of parades. I missed the FD participation in the local parade Friday. Didn't miss much apparently, as the younger set doesn't get into the decorating like we used to.

Some very nice trucks........
Definitely!

Wow, they have gone all out with the lights!
Yes, there's a real rivalary between some of the companies for the showiest entry.

Wow! This goes well with morning coffee
Thanks! :)

Some serious effort went into those. There awesome. And nice shots.
Yes, a LOT of effort and thanks!

Awesome!!! I love these sort of parades. I missed the FD participation in the local parade Friday. Didn't miss much apparently, as the younger set doesn't get into the decorating like we used to.
Damn kids!

These fine photos DO go well with morning coffee! Or make that 12:30 pm coffee...

Attachments

• 20191208_123127.jpg
    20191208_123127.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 86
Last edited:
Our local Christmas parade wasn’t as good as usual. Very little decorating and less floats. Nice to see these pictures. Awesome decorating.

Great set of some awesome looking trucks, can’t imagine how many hours it would take to decorate

Very cool! I'm glad to see someone other than me likes taking pics of the Christmas lights.
Thanks!
Great set.

I miss the truck parade. They don't have one here.
Start one?

Our local Christmas parade wasn’t as good as usual. Very little decorating and less floats. Nice to see these pictures. Awesome decorating.
That's unfortunate! Thank-you!

Great set of some awesome looking trucks, can’t imagine how many hours it would take to decorate
A long time; a friend of mine who was in the parade last year was given three days to decorate his slinger truck by the company!

Very cool parade! Great shots!
Thanks Cheryl! :)

Most reactions

Back